I’m excited to announce that Under Red’s Roof has been nominated for the Liebster Award for new bloggers! Yay!
Thank you to Lady G at seekthebestblog for the nomination, her blog is always witty and amusing and sometimes takes you on a walk down memory lane. Check it out!
Liebster Award Rules
1) Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them.
2) Make a blog post telling 11 facts about you,
3) Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you, and
4) Prepare 11 questions for those you will nominate.
5) Nominate 11 new bloggers (those who have less than 200 followers) by commenting in one of their blog posts.
Here are my answers for the Liebster!
- What made you decide to blog? I wanted an outlet and place to share healthy recipes and kid stuff – I stay at home with my 2 little ones. Mama needs a break from making chicken nuggets and talking about Batman!
- Do you have any special causes that you are passionate about? Health and Fitness! Knowledge is key. You can be working your behind off and not get results if you don’t have the right nutrition.
- What is your favorite movie and why? Notting Hill, Pretty Woman. I love chick flicks.
- What’s your favorite way to spend leisure time? Reading a book, by myself. Or shopping, by myself. Haha! That’s how it is with little kids when you stay at home!
- What’s the most interesting place you have ever visited? Sheep’s Head Peninsula in Ireland, so so beautiful!
- Where in the world do you want to go? So many places. I’d love to go to the Amalfi Coast in Italy, Vietnam, Switzerland, I mean I’d pretty much go anywhere you want to send me…
- What three things are you most grateful for? My family, my health and the ability to live freely as I choose.
- Are the words ‘blogger’ and ‘writer’ interchangeable? Not exactly. I think anyone can be a blogger, but not everyone can be a writer.
- What is your greatest accomplishment? My 2 beautiful children!
- Is there anything that you would like to accomplish that you haven’t so far? Yes. I want to be able to do a pull up. Why are they so hard??
- What should everybody know about you? I don’t take life too seriously, I find humor in many things and I try to see the positive side to everything!
11 facts about me:
I don’t really enjoy concerts.
I have brown hair.
I like lemons.
I hate cleaning.
I love doing laundry.
I play soccer.
I wish rollerblading would make a comeback.
I smashed my toe when I was 12 playing with weights.
I broke my wrists 4 different times growing up.
I get poison ivy really really bad.
I don’t look good in hats.